Learn to Paint: Feb. Patreon



This month is a Learn to Paint, paint-a-long, Patreon piece and is ready for all you supporters. Thank you again for your continued support. It means the world to me!! 

 Teaching isn't my strongest skill but making this month's video was a lot of fun. Slowing down my process to explain each step was a lot more helpful than I expected. We're only a couple months away from the return of Doctor Who and I can't wait. Pretty sure you can tell how excited, all three suggestions for the paint-a-long were WHO themed. 

 If you would like to take part in the paint-a-long hop over to Patreon or my youtube channel. Its free to sign up for either. The paint-a-long video is available to all my Patreons. For my paying supporters there is a coloring page based on the painting and a Hi-Res downloadable version to print at home each month. I'm hoping to have more rewards available once I reach my monthly goal. 

I finished the coloring page *bonus* video and wanted to share that with you all. Enjoy! 



Comments